Hello there you!
So I had my second vaccination today and have to say I’m absolutely delighted and extremely grateful. The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching quicker and beaming through Covids cloud!
Have you had your vaccine and how do ‘you’ feel?
This past year (and the rest) really has been a rollercoaster to say the least hasn’t it? The ups, the downs, the tears, the reflections, growing as an individual, lots of soul searching and philosophical thinking.
Throughout Covid I’ve discovered alot about myself as an individual, as you do when you’re locked in and hit with a pandemic; pulling us completely into an environment of social isolation, uncertainty, growth, resilience and fear.
So what are the 5 things I’ve learned?
1. Never to take small things for granted again! I’ve become so grateful for nature, blooms in the garden and actually smelling those flowers (yes I do and I’m not ashamed to admit that)
2. To enjoy every moment with your family… Dance in that kitchen, act silly with your children, partner, spouse and laugh your heart out.
3. To be kind to everyone, including yourself. Kindness wins ALL the time.
4. No matter who you are, your background, your circumstances; we are all on this same ship, sailing in the exact same direction.
5. To be at peace with who you are. Scrap perfectionism and knowing that life is a constant journey of growth. Nobody is perfect. Fact.
The journey of life
And its lessons are endless
Go with every step of this journeyConnectwithpoetry.com
Being fully vaccinated, living through a pandemic and the lessons learned have made me thankful for the smallest of things and also being more mindful. Life really is precious and this pandemic has opened our eyes well and truly up to that fact – and to slow the hell down!!
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
What have you learned during these times?
Have a beautiful day and enjoy the simplest of things. Believe in yourself ❤🙏